Thank you for your interest in the Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin.
If you are interested in obtaining a license and pursuing a career in real estate, we encourage you to view our "Are You Prepared for a Career in Real Estate" pamphlet and the State of Wisconsin's licensing requirements.
If you are a licensed sales agent or broker or a certified or licensed appraiser and are joining an established firm, you will be joining the RANWW as a REALTOR® member. Dues for newly licensed agents must be paid to the board to which their broker belongs, within 15 days.
To join, complete the application for Realtor® Member and submit with payment the application fee and prorated dues. The application fee is a one-time fee as long as membership remains current.
As a member to the Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin your membership provides:
- The opportunity to network with other real estate professionals in the area
- Monthly RANWW newsletter with current information regarding membership meetings, classes, socials and pertinent local real estate issues
- RANWW news and updates may be viewed anytime from the Home and Events pages of this website
- Access to Wisconsin REALTORS® Association toll-free legal hotline. Staff attorneys, leading authorities on Wisconsin real estate brokerage, are on hand to research and respond to your real estate-related questions.
- Member discounts from WRA and NAR include computers, office supplies, insurance, and numerous other items.
An Affiliate Membership provides benefits from our state association, including access to the Wisconsin Realtors® Association toll-free legal hotline. Staff attorneys, leading authorities on Wisconsin real estate brokerage, are on hand to research and respond to real estate-related questions, and the monthly Wisconsin Realtor® newsletter with the latest political and business news pertinent to Wisconsin real estate.
Local Affiliate membership is available to other members of the same firm at a reduced rate. In the case of the Local Affiliate, no state dues are required.
Available to both Full AND Local Affiliate members:
- The opportunity to network with other real estate professionals in your area.
- Business opportunities provided by referrals from Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin members.
- Monthly Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin newsletter with current information regarding membership meetings, classes, social events, and pertinent local real estate issues.
- Board news and updates are listed on our website
Realtor® Membership: is limited to those licensed as a salesperson or broker or a licensed or certified appraiser. Anyone seeking Realtor® membership must complete an application, pay an application fee and dues and attend an orientation. Prior to attending the orientation, applicants must complete the new member Code of Ethics training. Realtor® membership in the local association also includes membership in the Wisconsin Realtors® Association and the National Association of Realtors®.
Affiliate Membership: is available to unlicensed individuals in a real estate related profession. For information on Affiliate membership fees, contact the Association at (715) 835-0923 or (888) 221-0112.
extra help? Click here to visit our
COMPLAINT? Problem with a Realtor® but not sure where to turn to? VIEW CODE OF ETHICS
DID YOU KNOW...
The Northwestern Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service was formed in 1995 with 85 offices and 351 users?