About RANWW

The Association is the largest in the state geographically

The Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin was originally chartered in 1921 as the Eau Claire Board of Realtors®. The Board changed its name to the Eau Claire-Chippewa Board of Realtors® when Chippewa County became part of the Board's jurisdiction. In 1997, the Dunn-Pepin Board dissolved and joined the newly renamed Realtors® Association of the Chippewa Valley as the Dunn-Pepin Chapter. In 2002, the Northern Waters Board of Realtors® dissolved and became the Northern Waters Council, a chapter of the Association. The newly named Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin has jurisdiction in Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, Pepin, Barron, Washburn, Burnett, Sawyer, Rusk counties; and the towns of Barnes, Cable and Namekagon in Bayfield County. Click here to view Membership benefits.

Meet Our Staff